Income Tax ebook, notes, book for BCom final - free PDF download

Robin.9

Mar 16, 2017
Hi friends, I am uploading a high quality PDF eBook/notes handout on the B.Com Third Year subject - Income Tax. I hope these notes on Income Tax will really help you prepare well for your B.Com semester exams.

Topics Covered in B.Com Third Year subject notes for Income Tax:

• Scheme of income tax, assessment year, capital expenditure vs. Revenue expenditure, residential status
  • Income from Salaries - leave encashment, gratuity, pension, allowances
  • Income from house property - Deemed owner, exempted income, Computation of taxable income from let out House property (HP), Computation of GAV
This PDF eBook on Income Tax for B.Com Final year can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon below.

Downloads

• 5 SEM BCOM - INCOME TAX.pdf
    433.7 KB · Views: 2,310
Last edited by a moderator:

Saddu

Aug 27, 2020
Very bad service not working at all
If going for download the same thing will open again and again very very bad

Reactions: RamSakshi

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Very bad service not working at all
If going for download the same thing will open again and again very very bad

Hey @Saddu - could you please share more details of the issue. We would try and fix it asap.

mohit_0000

Nov 28, 2021
Student of
B.Com.
These are the notes.please send exact book.

1234j

Jan 25, 2022
Student of
B.Com.
Hi friends, I am uploading a high quality PDF eBook/notes handout on the B.Com Third Year subject - Income Tax. I hope these notes on Income Tax will really help you prepare well for your B.Com semester exams.

• Scheme of income tax, assessment year, capital expenditure vs. Revenue expenditure, residential status
  • Income from house property - Deemed owner, exempted income, Computation of taxable income from let out House property (HP), Computation of GAV
This PDF eBook on Income Tax for B.Com Final year can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon below.

Dooky

Aug 31, 2021
Student of
B.Com.

Provide the assessment year 2022-23

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Provide the assessment year 2022-23
Hello Student, We are working with our content team to provide the updated study materials. Thanks for your patience.

Dooky

Aug 31, 2021
Student of
B.Com.

Provide ay 2022-23