IELTS Writing Task 1 Sample Answers for Band Score 9 - PDF Download

matt_ielts

Jan 23, 2018
Student of
MBA
Hi Friends,

The IELTS writing task 1 may consist of various type of questions. You could be given a bar graph, or a line chart, or a pie chart or a simple diagram or map etc. and you would be required to write about your understanding of the given question.

To help you prepare well for IELTS Writing Test Writing Task, here I am sharing sample answers for IELTS Writing Task 1 which scored a Band Score 9 for the candidate. This PDF file contains sample model answers for the following question types:
  • Bar Charts
  • Pie Charts
  • Line Graph
  • Tables
  • Maps
  • Diagrams
I hope this model sample answer for IELTS Writing Task 1 would help you prepare well for your IELTS Writing Test Writing Task 1.

Cheers!

Downloads

• IELTS Writing Task 1 Sample Answers for Band Score 9 - PDF Download.pdf
    919.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nainaa.b

Lindholm6

Mar 8, 2018
Student of
BBA
Hey, thank you very much for sharing this downloadable version of eBook for IELTS Writing Task 1 Sample Answers for Band Score 9. Actually I want to study abroad so will have to clear IELTS with good bands. Even I am willing to join the ielts zirakpur institute for coaching.

Reactions: Admin001

Kristen5656

Apr 21, 2021
I think there are some online services that help with writing part.

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Love this - thanks for sharing these IELTS Writing Task 1 Sample Answers for Band Score 9...will definitely help candidates looking for a great Band score..cheers!