IELTS Reading Recent Actual Test 2017 with Solutions _ Answers PDF Download

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Dear IELTS Aspirants,

Here I am sharing an IELTS Reading Recent Actual Exam 2017 Test Question Paper with sample model solutions and answers.

The IELTS Reading section test lasts 60 minutes. Within that time, you must complete three separate sections with a total of 40 questions. You must also transfer your answers onto a separate answer sheet (there is no extra time given for this). The Reading paper has three separate sections. Each section is a little more difficult than the one before and features authentic reading passages. The Academic module contains three long texts of an academic nature. The General Training module features a mixture of long and short texts of a more general nature, as well as texts related to work situations.

I have attached this IELTS Reading Recent Actual Test 2017 with Sample Model Answers & Solutions for direct download and use in PDF format. I hope this helps you in preparing for the IELTS Reading exam.

Cheers!!!

Downloads

• IELTS Reading Recent Actual Test 2017 with Solutions _ Answers PDF Download.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 47