IELTS Listening Recent Actual Test 2016 with Sample Model Answers _ Recording Scripts PDF Download

matt_ielts

Jan 23, 2018
Student of
MBA
Dear IELTS Aspirants,

Here I am sharing an IELTS Listening Recent Actual Exam 2016 Test Question Paper with sample model answers and recording scripts.

The IELTS Listening section question paper is the same in both the Academic and the General Training modules of the IELTS test. It lasts approximately 30 minutes and you are given an extra 10 minutes to write your answers on a separate answer sheet. The Listening paper has four separate sections. Each section is a little more difficult than the one before. They feature speakers from a variety of English-speaking countries. Each section has a different focus.

• In Section 1, you will hear a conversation between two people (e.g. finding out information about travel).
• In Section 2, you will hear a monologue on a general topic (e.g. a radio broadcast).
• In Section 3, you will hear a conversation between two or three people in an academic context (e.g. discussing an assignment).
• In Section 4, you will hear a monologue in an academic context (e.g. a lecture).

I have attached this IELTS Listening Recent Actual Test 2016 with Sample Model Answers & Recording Scripts for direct download and use in PDF format. I hope this helps you in preparing for the IELTS Listening exam.

Cheers!!!

Downloads

• IELTS Listening Recent Actual Test 2016 with Sample Model Answers _ Recording Scripts PDF Downlo.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 45