Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report for BTech CSE & IT Engineering

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hi Friends,

I am sharing an awesomely amazing Summer Training Project for all you CSE and IT Engineering students. The topic of this project is Hotel Management System and was built using Visual Basic as the front end and MS Access as the back end database.

List of key topics covered in Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report for BTech CSE & IT Engineering:
  • Introduction
  • General characteristics
  • Requirement Specifications, Feasibility study
  • Use case analysis, Data flow diagrams
  • Snapshots and Structure chart
  • System overview, Design Consideration
  • Coding principles, Testing
You can easily download Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report by clicking the link below. Please hit LIKE below if you like this, and leave a comment :)

Downloads

• Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report for BTech CSE & IT Engineering.doc
    424 KB · Views: 297

ronit100897

Oct 4, 2019
Student of
Engineering
Hi Friends,

I am sharing an awesomely amazing Summer Training Project for all you CSE and IT Engineering students. The topic of this project is Hotel Management System and was built using Visual Basic as the front end and MS Access as the back end database.

List of key topics covered in Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report for BTech CSE & IT Engineering:
  • Introduction
  • General characteristics
  • Requirement Specifications, Feasibility study
  • Use case analysis, Data flow diagrams
  • Snapshots and Structure chart
  • System overview, Design Consideration
  • Coding principles, Testing
You can easily download Hotel Management System VB Summer Training Project Report by clicking the link below. Please hit LIKE below if you like this, and leave a comment :)
same project i can build on angular and firebase...