Global Financial Markets Notes, eBook for MBA Finance - Free PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Dear MBA Finance Friends,

I am sharing my professors excellent quality study material on the subject Global Financial Markets. These notes cover all the important topics in brief for the subject Global Financial Markets.

Key topics covered in Global Financial Markets Notes:
  • Balance of Payment: Introduction, Basics of Accounting Conventions, Objectives, Process and Importance of accounting conventions, Components of Balance of Payments, Factors affecting the components, Indian Scenario.
  • Balance of Payment: Foreign Scenario Foreign Exchange Markets, Export and Import of Goods and Services, Trade Balance, Merchandise Trade Balance.
  • A Frame work for Global Finance-I: Financial markets, Measures and Significance of Global Financial Markets, Domestic and Offshore markets and their significance
  • A Frame work for Global Finance-II: Measures and Significance of Euro Markets, Interest rates in the Global Money Markets, Overview of Money Market Instruments.
  • International Equity Investment: Introduction, Risk and Return from Foreign Equity Investment, Equity Financing in International Markets and its Mechanism.
  • International Capital Markets: Mechanism of International Capital Market, E- Money Market Instruments, and Major Market segments, International Financing Decision.
  • International Monetary Fund and European Monetary Unit: Fixed Exchange Rate Systems, European Monetary Systems, Exchange rate Mechanism, Economic and Monetary Union.
  • Financial Management in an MNC: Basics of Short term Financial Management in an MNC, Short term borrowings and Investments, Investing Surplus funds.
  • International Cash Management: Objective, Centralized and Decentralized cash Management, advantages and Disadvantages, Cash Transmission
You can easily download Global Financial Markets Notes, eBook for MBA Finance below.

Downloads

• Global Financial Markets.pdf
    8.8 MB · Views: 158
Reactions: dangbuinamphong