Financial Management (FM) Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 1

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the MBA subject – FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT. These notes and eBook on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 329 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Notes eBook for MBA:

• Financial Management: Meaning, nature and scope of finance; Financial goal - profit vs. wealth maximization; Finance functions - investment, financing and dividend decisions.
  • Capital Budgeting: Nature of investment decisions; Investment evaluation criteria - net present value, internal rate of return, profitability index, payback period, accounting rate of return: NPV and IRR comparison; Capital rationing; Risk analysis in capital budgeting. Cost of Capital: Meaning and significance of cost of capital: Calculation of cost of debt, preference capital, equity capital and retained earnings; Combined cost of capital (weighted); Cost of equity and CAPM;
  • Operating and Financial Leverage: Measurement of leverages; Effects of operating and financial leverage on profit; analyzing alternate financial plans; Combined financial and operating leverage. Capital Structure Theories: Traditional and M.M. Hypotheses - without taxes and with taxes; Determining capital structure in practice.
  • Dividend Policies: Issues in dividend decisions, Walter's model. Gordon's model. M-M hypothesis. dividend and uncertainty, relevance of dividend; dividend policy in practice; Forms of dividends; stability in dividend policy; Corporate dividend behaviour.
  • Management of working Capital: Meaning, significance and types of working capital: Calculating operating cycle period.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• Financial Management (FM).pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 557
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong