Financial accounting pdf lecture notes & ebook download

tara_nautiyal

Expert User
Feb 22, 2015
Student of
MBA
Hi fellow mba students!

I have got some eBooks, notes and study material for the MBA course students. In this thread, I am sharing the study material and notes for the subject Financial accounting for management.

The attached eBook of Financial accounting contains self-prepared notes that will help you understand the concepts theories and help you score well in examinations.

The PDF version of the notes is attached for easy download and contains the following topics:

UNIT I - BASIC FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING:
Accounting Principles - Concepts and Conventions - Accounting Standards - Preparation of Journal, Ledger - Trial balance and Final Accounts, Trading and Profit and Loss Account and Balance sheet

UNIT II - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONS: Meaning and Types of Financial Statements - Financial Ratio Analysis - Cash Flow and Funds Flow Statement Analysis

UNIT III - COST ELEMENTS AND MATERIAL CONTROL: Costing as an aid to Management - Methods of Costing - Types or Techniques of Costing - Elements of Cost - Cost Sheet - Cost Classification - Techniques of Material Control - Re-Order Level -Minimum and Maximum Level - Danger Level - Average Stock Level - Economic Ordering Quantity - ABC and JIT Inventory System - Methods of Valuing Material Issues - FIFO, LIFO,HIFO, Simple Average and Weighted Average.

UNIT IV - COST ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS:
Job Order Costing - Batch Costing - Contract Costing - Process Costing - Activity Based Costing -Target Costing.

UNIT V - COST ANALYSIS: Marginal Costing and Profit Planning - Managerial Applications - Budgetary Control (Classification of Budgets)- Standard Costing, Variance Analysis, Direct Material Variances - Direct Labour Variances - Overhead Variances and Sales Variances.

You can simply download these notes/eBook on Financial accounting for management below.

Downloads

• Financial Accounting - MBA - 01.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 584
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong