Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice PDF Notes & eBook for 7 Sem Final Year Civil Engineering

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Civil Engineering Friends,

I welcome you to my Engineering Studies thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice of civil Engineering.

These notes and eBook on Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice have been prepared by experienced engineering faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 98 no. of pages in this lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice Notes eBook:

Module – I Quality estimation: Principles of estimation, methods and units, Estimation of materials in buildings, Culverts and bridges.
Module -II Principles of general and detailed specification for various types building works. Analysis of rates, description, Prime cost, Schedule rates, Analysis of rates for various types of works.
Module – III Network techniques, Introduction to CPM/ PERT methods and their use in project planning construction schedules for jobs, materials equipments, labour and finance.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice - below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!

Downloads

• notes.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 604
Reactions: Mananswini

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
How to download the pdf file
Hello Student, Please click on the link below the summary and download the file for Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice PDF Notes & eBook for 7 Sem Final Year Civil Engineering. Thanks