Engineering Mechanics quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering 2nd Year

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hello Mechanical Engineering students, I am sharing the Engineering Mechanics PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the Mechanical Engineering Second year course syllabus. These Engineering Mechanics quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Engineering Mechanics quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering Second Year:

• Concurrent forces on a plane: Introduction to engineering
  • Composition of forces, parallelogram law, numerical problems
  • Resolution of forces, equilibrium of collinear forces, super position and transmissibility, free body diagram
  • Equilibrium of concurrent forces: Lami's theorem, method of projection, equilibrium of three forces in a plane
  • Method of moments, numerical problems on equilibrium of concurrent forces
  • Friction: Definition of friction, static friction, dynamics
  • Ladder and rope friction, simple problems on ladder and rope friction

• General case of parallel forces, center of parallel forces,numerical problems
  • Center of gravity, centroid of plane figure and curves, numerical examples
  • Centroid of composite figures figure and curves, numerical problems
  • Composition and equilibrium of forces in a plane:Introduction to plane trusses, perfect, redundant truss
  • Solving problem of truss using method of joint
  • Principle of virtual work: Basic concept, virtual displacement, numerical problems
  • Moment of Inertia of plane figure with respect to an axis in its plane, numerical examples.
  • Moment of Inertia of plane figure with respect to an axis and perpendicular to the plane, parallel axis theorem, numerical
Please click the download link below to get Engineering Mechanics quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Mechanical Engineering Second Year syllabus.

Downloads

• ME - Engineering Mechanics.pdf
    12.4 MB · Views: 2,209
Last edited by a moderator:

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
Wow, thanks! This is THE best free study material ever for Engineering Mechanics subject – these PDF notes eBook for Engineering Mechanics would be a great help for all Mechanical/Automobile engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!