Engineering Materials & Metallurgy Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download for ME

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hi Guys - I am sharing with you the lecture notes/eBook for the subject - Engineering Materials & Metallurgy for Mechanical, Automobile and Industrial Production Engineering branch students. You can download the PDF format of this eBook notes on Engineering Materials & Metallurgy to quickly revise your course as all topics are presented in easy language and concise manner.

The modules covered in each unit of Engineering Materials & Metallurgy Lecture Notes, eBook are:

• Constitution Of Alloys And Phase Diagrams
  • Heat Treatment
  • Mechanical Properties And Testing
  • Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals
  • Non-Metallic Materials
You can easily download Engineering Materials & Metallurgy Lecture Notes, eBook by clicking the link below.

Downloads

• ME 2253 - Engineering Materials and Metallurgy.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 5,239
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SAIKARANAM122

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
Wow, thanks! This is THE best free study material ever for Engineering Materials & Metallurgy subject – these PDF notes eBook for Engineering Materials & Metallurgy would be a great help for all Mechanical/Automobile engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!

Hr1999

Aug 16, 2022
Student of
Engineering
Awesome!! Thanks for sharing...

Last edited by a moderator:

SAIKARANAM122

Oct 15, 2022
Student of
Engineering
Hi Guys - I am sharing with you the lecture notes/eBook for the subject - Engineering Materials & Metallurgy for Mechanical, Automobile and Industrial Production Engineering branch students. You can download the PDF format of this eBook notes on Engineering Materials & Metallurgy to quickly revise your course as all topics are presented in easy language and concise manner.

The modules covered in each unit of Engineering Materials & Metallurgy Lecture Notes, eBook are:

• Constitution Of Alloys And Phase Diagrams
  • Heat Treatment
  • Mechanical Properties And Testing
  • Ferrous And Non Ferrous Metals
  • Non-Metallic Materials
You can easily download Engineering Materials & Metallurgy Lecture Notes, eBook by clicking the link b