Engineering Geology Ebook, Lecture Notes PDF download for Civil Engineers

N

nainagupta95

Hi Civil Engineering students, this thread contains Engineering Geology eBook, Lecture Notes in PDF file for Civil Engineers. These are brief and to the point concise notes for quick revision during your Engineering Geology BTech Civil semester exams.

Following are the topics covered in this PDF eBook, notes for Engineering Geology:

• Introduction - Origin and development, Geologic Mapping and Remote Sensing, Topographic maps, geologic maps, preparation of geologic sections, aerial photographs, LIDAR, SAR, GIS
  • Classification of Soil and Rock
  • Soil Formation
  • Subsurface exploration
  • Engineering Properties of Soil and Rock
  • Strength Behavior of Soil and Rock
  • Subsurface water
  • Geologic and seismo-tectonic setting of India
  • Geological Hazards
Please click the link below to download - Engineering Geology Ebook, Lecture Notes PDF file for Civil Engineers.

Downloads

• Engineering Geology Ebook.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,123
Last edited by a moderator:

Shaina.malhotra

Admin @ Studynama ~
Staff member
Feb 8, 2015
Student of
MBA
Hi shubra,

I tried, the download link is working. Refresh the page and try again. click on the red icon above and it will start downloading the PDF file.Let me know if you have any problem.

Thanks

Reactions: Rohan7714

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Links working well. Thanks for sharing these amazing notes on Engineering Geology! :)

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Super super helpful notes for engineering geology. This is one of the most important subject taught in Civil engineering and these notes, book, eBook on Engineering Geology will help students study and revise for exams easily.

Reactions: akshay

akshay

Feb 19, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Great notes / eBook for Engineering Geology - I am sure all civil engineering BTECH students will love this study material!