Engineering Economics & Costing Notes & eBook for Engineering Second Year PDF Download

ravi_bajaj

Mar 30, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hey Mechanical Engineering Folks,

Welcome to the mechanical engineering thread, here I am sharing the PDF lecture notes of the subject Engineering Economics & Costing of mechanical engineering. These notes and eBook on Engineering Economics & Costing have been prepared by experienced engineering faculty and toppers, and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 129 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Engineering Economics & Costing Notes eBook:

Module -1:
Engineering Economics – Nature and scope, General concepts on micro & macro economics. The Theory of demand, Demand function, Law of demand and its exceptions, Elasticity of demand, Law of supply and elasticity of supply. Determination of equilibrium price under perfect competition (Simple numerical problems to be solved). Theory of production, Law of variable proportion, Law of returns to scale.

Module - 2: Time value of money – Simple and compound interest, Cash flow diagram, Principle of economic equivalence. Evaluation of engineering projects – Present worth method, Future worth method, Annual worth method, internal rate of return method, Cost-benefit analysis in public projects. Depreciation policy, Depreciation of capital assets, Causes of depreciation, Straight line method and declining balance method.

Module - 3: Cost concepts, Elements of costs, Preparation of cost sheet, Segregation of costs into fixed and variable costs. Break-even analysis-Linear approach. (Simple numerical problems to be solved) Banking: Meaning and functions of commercial banks; functions of Reserve Bank of India. Overview of Indian Financial system.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject Engineering Economics & Costing Notes - below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!

Downloads

• Engineering Economics & Costing Notes & eBook for Engineering Second Year PDF Download.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator: