Electrical Machine pdf download,ebook,lecture notes for EE engineers

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hello Electrical Engineering students, I am sharing the Electrical Machine PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the Electrical Engineering Second year course syllabus. These Electrical Machine quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Electrical Machine quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for Electrical Engineering Second Year:

• INTRODUCTION - Electrical machine types – Magnetic circuits – Inductance – Statically and Dynamically induced EMF- Torque – Hysteresis- Core losses - AC operation of magnetic circuits.
  • TRANSFORMERS - Construction – principle of operation – equivalent circuit – losses – testing – efficiency and voltage regulation – auto transformer – three phase connections – parallel operation of transformers – tap changing.
  • ELECTROMECHANICAL ENERGY CONVERSION - Energy in magnetic systems – field energy, coenergy and mechanical force – singly and multiply
  • excited systems.
  • BASIC CONCEPTS IN ROTATING MACHINES - Generated voltages in ac and dc machines, mmf of distributed windings – magnetic fields in rotating machines – rotating mmf waves – torque in ac and dc machines.
  • DC MACHINES - Construction – EMF and torque – circuit model – armature reaction – commutation – methods of excitation – characteristics of generators – characteristics of motors – starting and speed control – testing and efficiency – parallel operation.
Please click the download link below to get Electrical Machine quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Electrical Engineering Second Year syllabus.

CLICK HERE to download another eBook on Electrical Machine.

Downloads

• EE2251_ELECTRICAL_MACHINES.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 1,341
Last edited by a moderator:

tushar_ee

Apr 29, 2016
Student of
Engineering
The notes is very good and important
, but I can't Read it probably, Sir plz help me