Criminal Procedure Code (CPC) revision notes, book, eBook for LLB/Law students - Free PDF Download

tina.law

Mar 26, 2018
Student of
LAW (LLM)
Hi Fellow Law (LLB) Students,

On this thread, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the Law Fifth Semester, Third Year Subject - Criminal Procedure Code. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these lecture notes and eBook of Criminal Procedure Code are:
  • UNIT-I TERRITORIAL DIVISIONS, Constitution of Criminal Courts, Jurisdiction of Criminal Courts, Maintenance of Public Order and Tranquility
  • UNIT-II Maintenance of Wives, Children And Parents, Information to the Police and their Power to Investigate, Bail, Principal Features of Fair Trail
  • UNIT-III Cognizance of Offense, Complaints to Magistrate, Commencement of Proceedings before Magistrates, Process to Compel Appearance, Warrant, The Charge, Compounding of Offense
  • UNIT-IV TRIAL BEFORE HIGH COURT AND COURT OF SESSIONS, Trial of Warrant Cases by Magistrates, Trial of Summons Cases by Magistrate, Summary Trials, Transfer of Criminal Cases, Appeal, Reference and Revision, Limitation for Taking Cognizance
  • UNIT-V The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children ) Act, 2000, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958
I hope these lecture notes on Criminal Procedure Code will help you in your Law studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• Criminal Procedure Code Sem 5 Third Year Law (LLB) Lecture Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,075
Last edited by a moderator: