Corporate Financial Policy PDF notes, eBook for BCom Finance Group Elective - Free Download

Robin.9

Mar 16, 2017
Hi Fellow BCom. Students, I am sharing brief and concise notes on the B.Com. Finance Group Elective subject - Corporate Financial Policy. This subject is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. Finance Elective. These PDF lecture notes will help you in preparing well for your semester exams on Corporate Financial Policy and assist you in studying from ready made lecture notes.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. Finance Elective lecture notes and eBook of Corporate Financial Policy are:

• Introduction - The Liability Side (RHS): Financing, The Asset Side (LHS): Valuation, Corporate Finance & Corporate Strategy
  • Capital Structure 1- Basics M&M, Modigliani-Miller I, The Market Value Balance Sheet, Capital structure fallacies, WACC fallacy
  • Capital Structure 2 - Capital Structure and Corporate Taxes, The Tax cost of Excess Cash, Personal taxes
  • Capital Structure 3 - Indirect Costs of Financial Distress, Debt overhang
  • Hybrid securities and estimation of the cost of debt
  • The Beta of Risky Debt
I hope these lecture notes on Corporate Financial Policy will help you in your B.Com. studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• BCom Finance Elective -Corporate-Financial-Policy-Notes.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 82