Control Systems Engineering-1 Notes, ebook Free PDF Download for EE Engineering

Ranjith.ds

Mar 15, 2017
Hi friends,

On this thread i am uploading high quality notes for the subject Control Systems Engineering-1. These notes can be downloaded easily and will definitely help you prepare well for this subject and it's semester exam. All the best!

Topics covered in Control Systems Engineering-1 notes, eBook:

MODULE-I - Requirements, AC and DC drives, modern trends in drives technology, Characteristics of DC, Induction and Synchronous motor drives, (starting, running, speed control, braking), size and rating of motors

MODULE-II - Control for drive systems, Control of D.C, Induction, and Synchronous motor drives. Control Techniques for electric drives

MODULE-III - Electric Traction: System of electric traction Mechanics of Train Movement: Speed- time, distance- time and simplified speed-time curves, Attractive effort for acceleration and propulsion, effective weight, train resistance, adhesive weight, specific energy output and consumption.

MODULE-IV - Rating and heating of electric drives, power loss, Heating and cooling of motors, Classes and duty and selection of motors, Drives for specific application like steel, paper

This lecture notes file for Control Systems Engineering-1 can be downloaded by clicking on the pdf icon below.

Downloads

• BTech - EE-EEE - CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEERING-I.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:

ryna2233

Jun 9, 2022
Student of
NA
This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find and it's all about PDF, pdfdrive is a free service to download educational and recreational PDF books.

Reactions: Pri.mod