Concept Maps for Biology Class 10 CBSE & State Board - Free PDF Download

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Hey Friends, I am sharing the Concept maps for Biology for Class 10 students. Concept maps help you remember the key concepts in each chapter in a pictorial manner and help you devise shortcuts to enhance your memory.

A concept map is a colourful, visual form of representing key concepts covered in a chapter. It can be used as an effective overview, learning and revision tool. Concept maps begin with a main idea (or concept) and then branch out to show how that main idea can be broken down into specific topics. These concept maps are based on NCERT syllabus.

List of chapters and topics presented as concept maps: Endocrine System, Digestive system in humans, Respiration, Excretion, Reproduction in Plants.

You can easily download the Concept Maps for Biology Class 10 CBSE & State Board PDF file by clicking the download link below. Shout out below if you have any queries or hit the LIKE button if this is helpful :)

Downloads

• Concept Maps for Biology Class 10 CBSE & State Board - Free PDF Download.pdf
    665.9 KB · Views: 463
Last edited:

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
It is the password base document please tell me password

We do not allow password protected files on Studynama - i just checked, and I am able to open the file without any pass. Please try again.