Computer application in management pdf notes, ebook download for mba

tara_nautiyal

Expert User
Feb 22, 2015
Student of
MBA
Dear Colleagues

I have the lecture notes for the subject Computer application in management that i am sharing with all of you in this thread. The attached PDF file will help you in your preparation for Computer application in management and help you clearing your semester/trimester exams with ease.

The attached ebook/notes contain the following topics:

Introduction to Computer Systems
Introduction: Evolution of Computers, Characteristics, Classification Generations; Computer Architecture:
Components of Computer Systems (I/O Devices); Computer Memory; Data Representation

Computer Software
Introduction to Software: Relation Between Hardware and Software; Types of Software: System Software,
Application Software; Software Development Life Cycle; Introduction to Algorithm; Flow chart

Operating Systems
Operating System: Functions of OS, Measuring System Performance; Evolution of Operating Systems : Serial
Processing, Batch Processing, Multiprogramming; Types of Operating System; Operating System Techniques
Multitasking, Multithreading, Multiprocessing; Some Popular Operating Systems: DOS (Disk Operating
System), UNIX Operating System, Linux, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows NT

Business Data Processing
Data Processing; File Management System: File Types, File Organization, File Utilities; Database Management
System: Database Models, Main Components of a DBMS, Creating and Using a Database

Data Communications
Basic Elements of a Communication System: Data Transmission Modes, Transmission Basics; Types of Data
Transmission Media; Modulation Techniques, Modems, Analog versus Digital Transmission; Multiplexing
Techniques

Computer Networks
Need for Computer Communication Networks; Types of Network; Network Topologies; Network Protocol; OSI
and TCP/IP model ; The Future of Internet Technology; Internet Protocol; World Wide Web; E-mail; Search
Engines

Downloads

• Computer_Application_In_Management.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,329
Mar 11, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Perfect notes for computer application in management..this is a peculiar subject, specially for management/commerce background students..the notes were really helpful in my studies..thank you!