Circuit Theory PDF eBook, book & lecture notes download for BTech/Engineering

N

nainagupta95

Hey fellow engineers!

I am sharing the pdf notes for Circuit theory as per the syllabus of first year engineering students. This eBook for Circuit theory will help you in your studies for your first year semester examination and assist you in getting good marks.

The following topics are covered in these notes & eBook on Circuit Theory for engineering:
  • UNIT I BASIC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS - Ohm‟s law, Kirchoff's laws, DC and AC circuits, Resistors in series and parallel circuits, Mesh current and node voltage method of analysis for DC and AC circuits ( AC circuits at elementary level only)
  • UNIT II NETWORK REDUCTION AND NETWORK THEOREMS FOR DC AND AC CIRCUITS - Network reduction : Voltage and current division, Source Transformation, Star, delta conversion, Thevenin's Theorem and Norton‟s Theorem- Superposition Theorem, Maximum power transfer Theorem.
  • UNIT III RESONANCE AND COUPLED CIRCUITS - Series and Parallel resonance, their frequency response, Quality factor and Bandwidth, Self and Mutual inductance, Co-efficient of coupling, Tuned circuits, single Tuned circuits and double Tuned circuits.
  • UNIT IV TRANSIENT RESPONSE OF DC AND AC CIRCUITS - Transient response of RL, RC, and RLC circuits using Laplace Transform for DC input and AC sinusoidal inputs only.
  • UNIT V ANALYSIS OF THREE PHASE CIRCUITS - Three phase balanced and unbalanced voltage sources, analysis of three phase 3 wire and 4 wire circuits with star and delta connected loads, balanced and unbalanced phasor diagram of voltages and currents, power and power factor measurements in three phase circuits.
You can easily download these notes, book, eBook on Circuit Theory as per the engineering syllabus below.

Downloads

• CIRCUIT THEORY.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 949
Last edited by a moderator:

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Wow - marvelous share for circuit theory - helped me in my engineering studies. Thankss