Building Planning & Architecture quick revision PDF Handwritten notes, book for Civil Engg. Second Year

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Hello Civil Engineering students, I am sharing the Building Planning & Architecture PDF hand written class lecture notes, book as per the Civil Engineering Second year course syllabus. These Building Planning & Architecture quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Building Planning & Architecture quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book for Civil Engineering Second Year:

• Drawing of Building Elements - Drawing of various elements of buildings like various types of footing, open foundation, raft, grillage, pile and well foundation, Drawing of frames of doors, window, various types of door, window and ventilator, lintels and arches, stairs and staircase, trusses, flooring, roofs etc.
  • Building Planning- Classification of buildings, Provisions of National Building Codes and Rules, Building bye-laws, open area, Setbacks, FAR terminology, Design and drawing of Building, Design concepts and philosophies, Preparing sketch plans and working drawings of various types of buildings like residential building, institutional buildings and commercial buildings, site plans, presentation techniques, pictorial drawings, perspective and rendering, model making, introduction to computer aided design and drafting, Applying of principle of architectural composition (i.e. unity, contrast, etc.), Principles of planning, orientation in detailed drawings.
Please click the download link below to get Building Planning & Architecture quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book file for Civil Engineering Second Year syllabus.

Downloads

• Civil-Second-Year-notes-building-planning-architecture Notes, Books, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 605

anubhav11

Sep 14, 2022
Student of
Engineering
Hello I need all the notes of this subject please provide it to me these are quick revision notes

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Hello I need all the notes of this subject please provide it to me these are quick revision notes
Hello Student, Please use the search bar on the home page to search for your subjects and download the notes for free.