BSc. Electronics - Linear and Digital integrated circuits - Semester 2 Notes, eBook PDF Download

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my BSc. Thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Linear and Digital integrated circuits.

These notes and eBook on Linear and Digital integrated circuits have been prepared by experienced Science faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 153 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Linear and Digital integrated circuits Notes eBook:

• Unit I: Operational Amplifiers (Black box approach): Characteristics of an Ideal and Practical Operational Amplifier (IC 741), Open and closed loop configuration, Frequency Response. CMRR. Slew Rate and concept of Virtual Ground. Applications of Op-Amps: (1) Inverting and non-inverting amplifiers, (2) Summing and Difference Amplifier, (3) Differentiator, (4) Integrator, (5) Wein bridge oscillator, (6) Comparator and Zero-crossing detector, and (7) Active low pass and high pass Butterworth filter (1st order only)
  • Unit II: Number System and Codes: Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal number systems, base conversions. Representation of signed and unsigned numbers, BCD code. Binary, octal and hexadecimal arithmetic; addition, subtraction by 2’s complement method, multiplication. Logic Gates and Boolean algebra: Truth Tables of OR, AND, NOT, NOR, NAND, XOR, XNOR, Universal Gates, Basic postulates and fundamental theorems of Boolean algebra. Combinational Logic Analysis and Design: Standard representation of logic functions (SOP and POS), Minimization Techniques (Karnaugh map minimization up to 4 variables for SOP).
  • Unit III: Arithmetic Circuits: Binary Addition. Half and Full Adder. Half and Full Subtractor, 4- bit binary Adder/Subtractor Data processing circuits: Multiplexers, De-multiplexers, Decoders, Encoders. Sequential Circuits: SR, D, and JK Flip-Flops. Clocked (Level and Edge Triggered) FlipFlops. Preset and Clear operations. Race-around conditions in JK Flip-Flop. Masterslave JK Flip-Flop. Shift registers: Serial-in-Serial-out, Serial-in-Parallel-out, Parallel-in-Serial-out and Parallel-in-Parallel-out Shift Registers (only up to 4 bits). Counters (4 bits): Ring Counter. Asynchronous counters, Decade Counter. Synchronous Counter.
  • Unit IV: D-A and A-D Conversion: 4 bit binary weighted and R-2R D-A converters, circuit and working. Accuracy and Resolution. A-D conversion characteristics, successive approximation ADC. (Mention of relevant ICs for all). Clock and Timer (IC 555): Introduction, Block diagram of IC 555, Astable and Monostable multivibrator circuits
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject – Linear and Digital integrated circuits below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• BSc. Electronics - Linear and Digital integrated circuits - Semester 2 Notes, eBook PDF Download.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 114