Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics B.Pharma 3rd year handwritten PDF notes download

Nainaa.b

Pro User
Nov 8, 2017
Hi B.Pharma students,
I am sharing the B.Pharma 3rd Year Semester 6th handwritten notes for the subject Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics. This PDF file for Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics B.Pharma 6th semester subject contains brief and concise notes for easy understanding of topics and quick learning.

Main topics covered in these handwritten PDF notes for Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics B.Pharma 3rd Year Sem. 6th:

Unit 1 - Introduction to Biopharmaceutics, factors affecting G.I. absorption of drugs
Unit 2 - Elinonation, Biotransformation, Metabolic Pathway, Renal excretion of drugs, concept of clearence
Unit 3 - Definition & Introduction of Pharmacokinetics, Plasma drug time profile, Rate & Rate constants & order of reaction
Unit 4 - Multicompartments Models, Two compartment open model, Kinetics of multiple dosing
Unit 5 - Nonlinear pharmacokinetics, Introduction, Factors Non-linearity

I hope these handwritten PDF notes on Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics of B.Pharma 3rd Year Semester 6th will help you in preparing well for your Pharma college examinations. Good luck!

Downloads

• BPharma - Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics_Part1_SN.pdf
    13.9 MB · Views: 48
  • BPharma - Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics_Part2_SN.pdf
    14.1 MB · Views: 28
  • BPharma - Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics_Part3_SN.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 19