BCom 1st Year Advertising & Sales Management PDF Notes, eBook, Summary - Free Download

sana_2cool

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Hi B.Com. Students, I am sharing brief and concise lecture notes on the B.Com. First Year subject - Advertising & Sales Management. Advertising & Sales Management is mostly taught as part of the B.Com. 1st Year course and these PDF lecture notes will help prepare well for your BCom semester exams.

The major topics covered in these B.Com. First Year lecture notes and eBook of Advertising & Sales Management are:

• UNIT – I Meaning, Definition and concept of advertisement. Means and types of advertising – commercial and non-commercial advertising, Objectives and functions of advertising.
  • UNIT – II Advertising media, different types of media, media planning, Impact of advertising agencies role relationship with clients.
  • UNIT – III Setting of advertising budget Factors affecting expenditures in a company. Ethics and code of conduct in advertising.
  • UNIT – IV Classified and display advertising Comparative advertising and Regulatory agencies in advertising(AAAI, ASCI)
  • UNIT – V Advertising message preparation of an advertising message elements of print advertisement (outline), elements of board cost copy, copy for direct mail.
I hope these lecture notes on Advertising & Sales Management will help you in your B.Com. First 1st year studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students! :)

Downloads

• BCom - Advertising-Sales-Management.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 262

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Amazing notes for BCOM students. Thanks for sharing your BCom 1st Year Advertising & Sales Management PDF Notes, eBook, Summary with the community here...