BBA Management Chapter-wise Notes in Doc / PDF Format - easy downloads

tatti421

Mar 20, 2019
Student of
BBA
Hi Studynama Community,

I am sharing my own notes for the subject BBA management in easy to download Docx format that you can open in MS Word. The unit wise topics covered in these BBA management notes are:

• Unit-I Management an Overview, Management Defined, Functions of Management, Managerial Roles and Responsibilities, System and Contingency Approach for understanding Organizations, Management Thought-Classical Perspective, Scientific Management, Administrative Management, Bureaucratic Management, Behavioral Perspective. Managerial Processes, Functions, Skills and Rules in an Organization, Social Responsibilities of Business.
  • Unit-II Fundamentals of Planning - Objectives, Strategies, Policies, Decision making.
  • Unit-III Fundamentals of Organizing - Nature and purpose, Departmentalization, Span of Management, Strategic Organizing Design, Line and Staff Authority and Decentralization.
  • Unit-IV Direction-concept, Leadership - Meaning and Importance, Transitions in Leadership Theories, Trait Theories, Behavioral Theories, Contingency Theories, Leadership Styles and Skills, Managerial Culture and Leadership.Coordination.
  • Unit-V Control - Concept, Nature and Purpose, Control Technique, Control of Overall Performance, Span of Control.
I hope these notes on BBA Management are of help in your studies.

Downloads

• Management Unit 1.docx
    614 KB · Views: 127
  • Management Unit 2.docx
    175.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Management Unit 3.docx
    85.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Management Unit 4.docx
    96.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Management Unit 5.docx
    131.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator: