Automobile Engineering quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering 2nd Year

5.00 star(s)
1 Vote

Get Automobile Engineering quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering 2nd Year in Mechanical Engg. 2nd Year Notes, Books, eBooks section at Studynama.com.

akshay

Leader Member
Reaction score
Hello Engineers, Automobile Engineering is one of the most important subject in ME/AUE/IP engineering branch. So, i thought to share this excellent eBook in the pdf format for you all to download and study. These notes on Automobile Engineering cover the following topics:

UNIT I VEHICLE STRUCTURE AND ENGINES -
Types of automobiles, vehicle construction and different layouts, chassis, frame and body, Resistances to vehicle motion and need for a gearbox, components of engine, their forms, functions and materials

UNIT II ENGINE AUXILIARY SYSTEMS - Electronically controlled gasoline injection system for SI engines, electronically controlled Diesel injection system (Unit injector system, Rotary distributor type and common rail direct Injection system), Electronic ignition system, Turbo chargers, and Engine emission control by three Way
catalytic converter systems

UNIT III TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS - Clutch types and construction, gear boxes manual and automatic, gear shift mechanisms, over Drive, transfer box, fluid flywheel – torque converter, propeller shaft, slip joints, universal joints Differential, and rear axle, Hotchkiss Drive and Torque Tube Drive.

UNIT IV STEERING, BRAKES AND SUSPENSION SYSTEMS - Steering geometry and types of steering gear boxPower Steering, Types of Front Axle, Types of Suspension Systems, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Braking Systems, Antilock Braking System and Traction Control

UNIT V ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES - Use of Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas. Biodiesel, Bio-ethanol, Gasohol and Hydrogen in Automobiles Engine modifications required –Performance ,Combustion and Emission
Characteristics of SI and CI engines with these alternate fuels Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, Fuel Cell

You can easily download these notes on Automobile Engineering for Mechanical engineering students by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

Last edited by a moderator:

indranarayan

Reaction score
I need automobile books n PDF

Siddy

Reaction score
Thank you, Akshay for sharing the info
It is very helpfull...:)

skpatel

Reaction score
I m engineering student i want book for basic automobile in pdf

copy

Reaction score
I need automobile books n PDF

siva784533

Reaction score
Is there any one help me out pls mail me pdf of it ... xxxxx@ *****.com

Admin001

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any one help me out pls mail me pdf of it ... xxxxx@ *****.com
Hi Siva, we do not allow email ids to be shared publicly on Studynama Community. Please refrain from the same.

In addition, I have checked the file is working perfectly fine. Would request you to clear your cache and cookies and then try again. Thanks.

mech_rupam

Reaction score
Please provide details of various tools and procedure for undertaking vehicle body repairs.

nakulan666

Reaction score
Thanks for this automobile pdf its very use full......

Fatheh_sheik

Reaction score
Hello.
Every time I try to download this pdf, it fails.
Says couldn't download this file.
I have registered successfully though!
Please help me.

sangeetha33

Reaction score
Hello.
Every time I try to download this pdf, it fails.
Says couldn't download this file.
I have registered successfully though!
Please help me.
These notes on Automobile engineering are working and downloading fine for me dude. Try in another browser. If you have a download manager, disable it and then try.

Fatheh_sheik

Reaction score
Thank you very much @aima_mba_bba.
It's working fine!

santa.banta

Reaction score
These notes on Automobile engineering are working and downloading fine for me dude. Try in another browser. If you have a download manager, disable it and then try.
Yup, thanks for clarifying. Working fine for me as well!

anurag.rana

Reaction score
Thanks for this amazing stuff !!

cool.sardar

Reaction score
Super helpful notes on Automobile engineering. Thanks for these :)