Antenna & Wave Propagation (AWP) quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for BTech Electronics Engineering - Free Download

N

nainagupta95

Hey buddies, I am here sharing the PDF eBook and notes for Antenna & wave propagation (AWP) for Electronics Engineering students. This eBook for Antenna & wave propagation (AWP) will help you in your studies for your semester examination and assist you in getting good marks.

The following chapters are covered in these notes & eBook of Antenna & Wave Propagation (AWP):

• Antenna Fundamentals
  • Radiation Fields Of Wire Antennas
  • Traveling Wave (Wide-band) Antennas
  • Aperture And Lens Antennas
  • Propagation
Please click the download link below to get Antenna & Wave Propagation (AWP) quick revision PDF class notes, book, eBook file for BTech Electronics Engineering syllabus.

Downloads

• NOTES & EBOOK ANTENNA AND WAVE PROPAGATION.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 5,252
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: adrsh

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi Anvesh. This file is working perfectly fine. Request you to try again please.

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Hi Friends..it is downloading perfectly fine for me...please try again..try in another browser if you are facing issue..you can also try by deleting your cookies, cache and then reloading the page by ctrl+f5...

thanks to naina! :)

Reactions: adrsh

Mafia_007

Nov 26, 2015
Student of
Please , It will be better if u check . It is again and again asking to Log in . I tried it several times and now I have to watch a movie and fogot to mention today is my exam. :confused::p;)

simran.sharma

Jun 17, 2018
Student of
Engineering
Thanks for the lovely share on AWP - antenna and wave propagation. TYSM.

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
Best study material ever for Antenna & Wave Propagation (AWP) subject – these PDF notes eBook for Antenna & Wave Propagation (AWP) would be a great help for all Electronics engineering students. Thanks Studynama for sharing!!