AIIMS MBBS last 5 & 10 year previous year solved question papers - pdf

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for admission to its MBBS program. The exam is highly competitive and tests candidates on their knowledge of physics, chemistry, biology, general knowledge, and aptitude. The exam is usually held in May and is a computer-based test. Successful candidates can secure admission to one of the seven AIIMS campuses located in different parts of India. The syllabus for the AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is based on the 10+2 curriculum of various boards like CBSE and State Board.

I have added all required resources for your preparation that includes - mock papers, solved practice papers, sample papers as well as last 5, 10 and 15 year solved previous year papers. Please follow the below links to download the required resource for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination:

AIIMS MBBS Solved Previous Year Question Papers:

AIIMS MBBS Solved Mock Tests and practice as well as sample papers:
You can easily download each file by clicking on the above links to visit the respective page of each years paper and download the file from that page.

Last edited:

Anjalisingh

Sep 25, 2015
Student of
Class XI
Thanks ih helps me lot but...where is the question papers of year 2014 and 2015? Can you help me?

souravjee

Jan 5, 2016
Student of
Class XI
Thanks a lot, Further request please send me mention e-mail Question & Solved paper 2014 & 2015