Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings - BTech Civil Engineering 3rd Notes eBook PDF

Vaani1

Mar 26, 2018
Bangalore
Student of
Engineering
Dear Civil Engineering Students, On this page, I am sharing very good written classroom lecture notes in eBook PDF format on the subject - Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings. The subject Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings is mostly taught in the Third year of the Civil Engineering course.

I have uploaded this eBook handwritten lecture notes on Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings in PDF format for easy downloading below. Here is more info on it:

Subject Name: Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings
Course: Civil Engineering - Third Year
No. of Pages in this notes eBook: 13

Topics covered in Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings lecture notes eBook:
  • Circular Type Cellular Cofferdam
  • Diagram Type Cellular Cofferdam
  • Framework for RCC Column and Wall
  • Bulldozer, Power Shovel, Scrapper
  • Drag Line, Clam Shall
  • Idlers and Single Jaw Crusher
  • Tower Crane, Batch Mix Plant
You can download these lecture notes eBook for the subject - Advanced Construction and Equipment Drawings below. Cheers!

Downloads

• Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings - BTech Civil Engineering Notes & eBook PDF Down...pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

sivaprasad7

New User
Oct 27, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Dear Civil Engineering Students,

On this page, I am sharing very good written classroom lecture notes in eBook PDF format on the subject - Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings. The subject Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings is mostly taught in the Third year of the Civil Engineering course.

I have uploaded this eBook handwritten lecture notes on Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings in PDF format for easy downloading below. Here is more info on it:

Subject Name: Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings
Course: Civil Engineering - Third Year
No. of Pages in this notes eBook: 13

Topics covered in Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings lecture notes eBook:
  • Circular Type Cellular Cofferdam
  • Diagram Type Cellular Cofferdam
  • Framework for RCC Column and Wall
  • Bulldozer
  • Power Shovel
  • Scrapper
  • Drag Line
  • Clam Shall
  • Idlers and Single Jaw Crusher
  • Tower Crane
  • Batch Mix Plant
You can download these lecture notes eBook for the subject - Advanced Construction and Equipments Drawings below.

Cheers!
No attachment ...please re upload