Accounting for Managers Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 1

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Accounting for Managers .

These notes and eBook on Accounting for Managers have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 297 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Accounting for Managers Notes eBook:
  • UNIT -I
Book-keeping and Accounting -- Accounting - Branches of Accounting - Concept and Role of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting - International Accounting Standards. Financial Accounting - Concepts and Conventions - Double Entry System - Preparation of Journal, Ledger and Trial Balance - Preparation of Final Accounts: Trading, Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet - Groups interested in Accounting Information - Introduction to Tally Package.

• UNIT-II
Capital and Revenue Expenditure and Receipts - Depreciation - Meaning - Causes Methods of Calculating Depreciation: Straight Line Method, Diminishing Balance Method and Annuity Method.

• UNIT -III
Financial statement analysis and interpretation - Types of Analysis - Objectives - Tools of Analysis - Ratio Analysis: Objectives, Uses and Limitations - Classification of Ratios: Liquidity, Profitability, Financial and Turnover Ratios - Funds Flow Analysis and Cash Flow Analysis: Sources and Uses of Funds, Preparation of Funds Flow statement, Uses and Limitations.

• UNIT -IV
Breakeven Analysis - Cost Volume Profit Relationship - Applications of Marginal Costing Techniques: Fixing Selling Price, Make of Buy, Accepting a foreign order, Deciding sales mix.

• UNIT - V
Cost Accounting - Concepts -Distinction between Costing and Cost Accounting - Elements of Cost - Preparation of Cost Sheet - Types of Costs.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Accounting for Managers below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• Accounting for Managers Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 1 - Free PDF Download.pdf.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,007
Reactions: dangbuinamphong