Leadership & management lecture notes,ebook,pdf download for MBA students

niru-yadav

Mar 12, 2015
Student of
MBA
Hi Fellas,

Check out this superb eBook on Leadership & Management for MBA and Management students. There are few lecture notes with me that i will share later.

The key topics covered in this PDF notes, eBook of Leadership & Management for MBA syllabus are as follows:
  • Effective Leadership - The nature and importance of leadership, classical theories, modern theories, leadership and management and the skills of a leader.
  • Goal Setting - The need for objective setting, profit and other objectives, social and ethical responsibilities, corporate objectives and personal objectives, quantitative and qualitative target setting
  • Conflict Management - Causes of conflict, managing conflict, dealing with grievance and disciplinary matters, appropriate procedures, process understanding, the role of management, communication of the outcome
  • Motivation - The key theories of motivation, content and process theories of motivation, motivating staff, reward schemes and the importance of constructive feedback. High Performance Teams, team-building, the development of teams, rewarding a team and evaluating team performance.
  • Communication - Communication models, the effect of poor communication, Managing Organizational Change. individual sources of resistance to change, managing resistance to change, Lewin's model of planned organizational change, change agents and change targets.
  • Service Excellence - service excellence, four components of service, delivering superior service to customers, empowering frontline employees, four stages of empowerment and highlight global best practices in service excellence.
  • Total Quality Management - Defining quality and TQM, customers and suppliers as dimensions of quality, commitment and culture as essential components of TQM, building blocks of TQM: People, Performance, Systems & Process.
You can easily download these notes, eBook on the subject Leadership & Management for MBA course by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• Leadership_&_Management.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,252
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong

Feb 13, 2019
Student of
MBA
This is great stuff. I really like this but I am unable to download. Download unsuccessful.
Please assit me to have access to the materials.
Thankyou

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
This is great stuff. I really like this but I am unable to download. Download unsuccessful.
Please assit me to have access to the materials.
Thankyou

Hi @20070124 - could you please elaborate the issue? We have checked and everything seems to be working as expected. Please try again, possibly in another browser and let us know if the issue persists. Thx.