Strategic Management (SM) Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT .

These notes and eBook on STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 416 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Notes eBook:
  • UNIT -I
Concepts of Strategy: Defining strategy, levels at which strategy operates; Approaches to strategic decision making; Mission and purpose, objectives and goals; Strategic business unit (SBD); Functional level strategies
  • UNIT-II
Environmental Analysis and Diagnosis: Concept of environment and its components; Environment scanning and appraisal; Organizational appraisal; Strategic advantage analysis and diagnosis; SWOT analysis
  • UNIT-III
Strategy Formulation and Choice of alternatives: Strategies - modernization, diversification integration; Merger, take-over and joint strategies; Turnaround, divestment and liquidation strategies; Process of strategic choice - industry, competitor and SWOT analysis; factors affecting strategic choice; Generic competitive strategies - cost leadership, differentiation, focus, value chain analysis, bench marking, service blue printing
  • UNIT -IV
Functional Strategies: Marketing, production/operations and R&D plans and polices- Personnel and financial plans and policies.
  • UNIT - V
Strategy Implementation: Inter - relationship between formulation and implementation; Issues in strategy implementation; Resource allocation - Strategy and Structure: structural considerations, structures for strategies; Organizational design and change - Strategy Evaluation: Overview of strategic evaluation; strategic control; Techniques of strategic evaluation and control.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• Strategic Management (SM) Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2 - Free PDF Download.pdf.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 302

kanika21

Jul 4, 2018
Student of
MBA
Thanks for sharing these amazing MBA notes for Strategic Management (SM). Can you also share some of your hand written study material?