Science Class 10 notes, NCERT solutions in Hindi Medium for CBSE - Free PDF Download

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Dear Class 10 Students, I am sharing the Class 10th Science subject brief revision notes, textbook solutions, solved papers in HINDI Medium. This PDF file for Science class 10 subject is in Hindi Medium and as per the CBSE syllabus and will help you prepare quickly for your exams, find answers to textbook problems as well as get solved previous papers.

List of topics/chapters covered in Science notes, NCERT solutions in Hindi Medium PDF File for CBSE syllabus:

• Unit I: Chemical Substances - Nature and Behaviour - Chemical reactions, Acids, bases and salts, Metals and non metals, Theme: The World of the Living
  • Unit II: World of Living - Life processes, Control and co-ordination in animals and plants: Tropic movements in plants; Introduction of plant hormones; Control and co-ordination in animals: Nervous system; Voluntary, involuntary and reflex action; Chemical co-ordination: animal hormones.
  • Unit IV: Effects of Current - Electric current, potential difference and electric current. Ohm’s law; Resistance, Resistivity, Factors on which the resistance of a conductor depends. Series combination of resistors, parallel combination of resistors and its applications in daily life. Heating effect of electric current and its applications in daily life. Electric power, Interrelation between P, V, I and R.
  • Magnetic effects of current: Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current carrying conductor, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; Force on current carrying conductor, Fleming’s Left Hand Rule. Electromagnetic induction. Induced potential difference, Induced current. Fleming’s Right Hand Rule, Direct current. Alternating current: frequency of AC. Advantage of AC over DC. Domestic electric circuits.
  • Unit V: Natural Resources - Sources of energy: Different forms of energy, conventional and non-conventional sources of energy: Fossil fuels, solar energy; biogas; wind, water and tidal energy; Nuclear energy. Renewable versus non-renewable sources of Energy.
Please click the download link below to get PDF file containing Science notes, NCERT solutions in Hindi Medium for Class 10 CBSE syllabus.

Downloads

• Class10-Science-Hindi-Medium.pdf
    22.2 MB · Views: 237