Sanden Ltd - Automobile Air-Conditioning - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report

S

santa.banta

Friends, I am sharing this really useful summer industrial training report of my friend that he created as part of his Mechanical Engineering Third Year Summer Training/Internship project. This training was done at Sanden Vikas India Private Limited and the topic of training was Automobile Air-Conditioning.

Key topics covered in Sanden Ltd - Automobile Air-Conditioning - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report:

• Introduction
  • About the Company - The Group Companies, Companies Mission, Vision and Management Principles, Products of Company, Customers
  • Basics of Air-Conditioning - Refrigeration cycle, Components of AC System, Functions of various parts
  • Time study - Productivity improvement on HVAC Assembly Line, Takt time calculation, Cycle time for various operation in HVAC Assy. Line, Graphical representation, Understanding the process above takt time, Suggestions to decrease the time taken in the process
You can easily download Sanden Ltd - Automobile Air-Conditioning - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report below.

Downloads

• Sanden Ltd - Automobile Air-Conditioning - Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report.doc
    3.3 MB · Views: 192

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Very helpful. Thanks for uploading Mechanical Engg. (ME) Summer Training Project Report.