[PDF] Political Science Class 12 CBSE NCERT Based Notes, eBook Download

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Political Science Class 12 CBSE is a subject that provides students with an understanding of political theories, concepts, and institutions. The course covers various topics such as Indian democracy, international relations, political ideologies, and the Constitution of India. The subject equips students with critical thinking and analytical skills necessary to understand and evaluate political events and phenomena. Students pursuing a career in law, public administration, international relations, or politics will find Political Science to be a crucial subject as it provides them with an understanding of the political system and its workings.

Here is the complete study material notes/eBook for Political Science for Class 12 students of CBSE and other state boards. These notes eBook contains comprehensive lecture notes for your preparation of Political Science subject for class 12 board exams.

Political Science class 12 eBook and lecture notes PDF file contains the following topics:
  • Development of State
  • Theory of the Origin of the State
  • New Political Science

• Challenges to State Sovereignty
  • Forms of Government
  • The Judiciary
  • Indian Government and Politics
  • India in the 21st Century
The Political Science Class 12 CBSE NCERT Based Notes, eBook can be downloaded in hi-quality PDF format easily. All the very best for your studies & preparation! Take care :)

Downloads

• Political Science Ebook - Class 12.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 4,427
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Saaz123456

raubins

Aug 14, 2016
Student of
Class XII
These political science notes helped me prepare well for my exam. To the point and concise. Thanks!

himanshi124

Apr 10, 2017
Student of
Class XII
Very useful notes for Political science for class 12 curriculum. Thanks for sharing!!

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
Class 12 Political science is amazing subject and when they are in form of notes and ebook then interest nearly doubles. I got these these content from this website..

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Very useful notes for Political science for class 12 curriculum. Thanks for sharing!!

Pri.mod

Staff member
Aug 15, 2022
Student of
NA
Thanks for the help. I was really looking for class 12th Political Science notes.