[PDF] Computer Science Class 12 CBSE NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide Download

sam_bhatia

Feb 5, 2015
Student of
Class XII
Friends, I am sharing an excellent PDF file containing the Class 12 Computer Science NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide as per the syllabus of CBSE and state board students. Though, Computer Science is a common option subject, however, I am uploading these notes in the ARTS section as I need to pick a section among science/commerce/arts :p

These Computer Science Class 12 PDF notes, chapter summaries, NCERT solutions and easy guide will enable you to quickly revise the entire syllabus and be exam ready in a matter of hours.

Key chapters covered in Computer Science Class 12 CBSE NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide:

Unit-I: Object Oriented Programming in C++
  • Chapter 1: Revision Tour of Class XI
  • Chapter 2: Classes and Object
  • Chapter 3: Constructor and Destructor
  • Chapter 4: Inheritance
  • Chapter 5: Data File Handling
Unit-II : Data Structure | Chapter 6: Arrays, Stacks, Queues And Linked List

Unit-III : Database Management Systems and SQL | Chapter 7: DBMS & Structured Query Language

Unit-IV : Boolean Algebra | Chapter 8: Boolean Algebra

Unit- V : Networking and Communication Technology | Chapter 9: Networking and Communication Technology

You can easily download Computer Science Class 12 CBSE NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions, Guide by clicking the link below. Please leave a comment below if you have any query or request. Cheers :)

Downloads

• Computer Science Class 12.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 108

Rghv

R007
Jul 13, 2018
Student of
Class XII
Lovely notes on Computer science for Class 12 students. Thanks!!

anupamshukla

Jan 6, 2020
Student of
Class XII
Thanks for sharing Class 12 Computer Science NCERT Revision Notes, Summary, Solutions.

Last edited by a moderator: