MBA Marketing - Marketing Research (MR) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – MARKETING RESEARCH.

These notes and eBook on MARKETING RESEARCH have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 258 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in MARKETING RESEARCH Notes eBook:
  • UNIT – I
The Marketing Research System - Definition of MR - Basic and Applied Research – The Marketing Research Process - Types of Research - Steps in Marketing Research Process - Research Design - Data Sources -Marketing Information System – International Market Research.
  • UNIT-II
Sampling Process in Marketing Research– Sampling Design and Procedure – Sampling Methods
– Non probabilistic sampling Techniques – Probabilitic sampling Techniques - Sample Size determination -Sampling Errors.
  • UNIT-III
Measuremnent & Scaling in Marketing Research: Measurement concept – Sources of variation in Measurement, Validity & reliability of Measurement - Attitude measurement – Scaling Procedure
  • UNIT-IV
Data Instruments - Data Collection- Online data collection - Collection of Secondary Data – Collection of Primary Data Methods - Field Operations - Errors and Difficulties in Data Processing, Coding and Editing. Data Analysis - -Hypothesis Testing - Report Writing - Presentation of Data.
  • UNIT- V
Application of Marketing Research: Product Research – Motivation research – Advertising Research – Sales Control Research – Rural Marketing research - Export Marketing research.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - MARKETING RESEARCH below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Marketing Research (MR) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 127
Reactions: dangbuinamphong