MBA Marketing - Consumer Behaviour (CB) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR.

These notes and eBook on CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 29 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR Notes eBook:

• UNIT - I
CRM concepts - Acquiring customers, - Customer loyalty and optimizing customer relationships - CRM defined - success factors, the three levels of Service/ Sales Profiling - Service Level Agreements (SLAs), creating and managing effective SLAs.
  • UNIT - II
CRM in Marketing - One-to-one Relationship Marketing - Cross Selling & Up Selling - Customer Retention, Behaviour Prediction - Customer Profitability & Value Modeling, - Channel Optimization - Event-based marketing. - CRM and Customer Service - The Call Centre, Call Scripting - Customer Satisfaction Measurement.
  • UNIT - III
Sales Force Automation - Sales Process, Activity, Contact- Lead and Knowledge Management - Field Force Automation. - CRM links in e-Business - E-Commerce and Customer Relationships on the Internet - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), - Supply Chain Management (SCM), - aupplier Relationship Management (SRM), - Partner relationship Management (PRM).
  • UNIT-IV
Analytical CRM - Managing and sharing customer data - Customer information databases - Ethics and legalities of data use - Data Warehousing and Data Mining concepts - Data analysis - Market Basket Analysis (MBA), Click stream Analysis, Personalization and Collaborative Filtering.
  • UNIT- V
CRM Implementation - Defining success factors - Preparing a business plan requirements, justification and processes. - Choosing CRM tools - Defining functionalities - Homegrown versus out-sourced approaches - Managing customer relationships - conflict, complacency, Resetting the CRM strategy. Selling CRM .internally - CRM development Team - Scoping and prioritizing - Development and delivery - Measuremen

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Marketing - Consumer Behaviour (CB) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 60