MBA IB - International Logistics Management (ILM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT.

These notes and eBook on INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 212 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT Notes eBook:
  • UNIT - I
Marketing Logistics - Concept, objectives and scope; System elements; Importance – Elements of Logistics system - Relevance of logistics in international marketing; International supply chain management and logistics; Transportation activity – internal transportation, inter-state goods movement – Factors influences Distribution and Logistics.
  • UNIT - II
Transportation - Containerization; CFS and inland container depots; Dry ports – Road – Multimodal transportation - CONCOR; Role of intermediaries including freight booking, shipping agents, C&F agents.
  • UNIT - III
General Structure of Shipping - Characteristics - Types of shipping - liner and tramp - Conference chartering operations - Freight structure and practices - Chartering principles and practices; UN convention on shipping information – Documents for shipping of goods.
  • UNIT - IV
Air Transport - Air transportation –total cost concept, advantages, freight structure and operations; Carrier consignee liabilities – Cargo handling – Information support System
  • UNIT - V
Inventory Control and Warehousing - Inventory management – concepts and application to international marketing; Significance and types of warehousing facilities; Total cost approach to logistics.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - International Logistics Management (ILM).pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
Reactions: dangbuinamphong