MBA IB - International Business Laws Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW.

These notes and eBook on INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are PP no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
Legal Framework of International Business - Nature and complexities; Code and common laws and their implications to business; International business contract – legal provisions; Payments terms; International sales agreements; Rights and duties of agents and distributors.
  • UNIT-II
Regulatory Framework of WTO - Basic principles and charter of GATT/WTO; GATT/WTO provisions relating to preferential treatment of developing countries; Regional groupings, subsidies, technical standards, antidumping duties and other non-tariff barriers, custom valuation and dispute settlement; Implications of WTO to important sectors – GATS, TRIPs and TRIMs.
  • UNIT-III
Regulations and Treaties Relating to - Licensing; Franchising; Join Ventures, Patents and trade marks; Technology transfer, Telecommunications. Frame work relating to Electronic Commerce.
  • UNIT-IV
Regulatory Framework and Taxation - Electronic Commerce – Cross Border Transactions – Online Financial Transfers – Legal Safeguards – International Business Taxation – Tax Laws – Multilateral and Bi-lateral treaties – Sharing of Tax revenues
  • UNIT-V
Indian Laws and Regulations - Governing International Transactions: FEMA; Taxation of foreign income; Foreign investments; Setting up offices and branches abroad; Restrictions on trade in endangered species and other commodities

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - International Business Laws Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 149
Reactions: dangbuinamphong

Youthfun

Feb 18, 2020
Student of
Class XII
Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW.

These notes and eBook on INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are PP no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
Legal Framework of International Business - Nature and complexities; Code and common laws and their implications to business; International business contract – legal provisions; Payments terms; International sales agreements; Rights and duties of agents and distributors.
  • UNIT-II
Regulatory Framework of WTO - Basic principles and charter of GATT/WTO; GATT/WTO provisions relating to preferential treatment of developing countries; Regional groupings, subsidies, technical standards, antidumping duties and other non-tariff barriers, custom valuation and dispute settlement; Implications of WTO to important sectors – GATS, TRIPs and TRIMs.
  • UNIT-III
Regulations and Treaties Relating to - Licensing; Franchising; Join Ventures, Patents and trade marks; Technology transfer, Telecommunications. Frame work relating to Electronic Commerce.
  • UNIT-IV
Regulatory Framework and Taxation - Electronic Commerce – Cross Border Transactions – Online Financial Transfers – Legal Safeguards – International Business Taxation – Tax Laws – Multilateral and Bi-lateral treaties – Sharing of Tax revenues
  • UNIT-V
Indian Laws and Regulations - Governing International Transactions: FEMA; Taxation of foreign income; Foreign investments; Setting up offices and branches abroad; Restrictions on trade in endangered species and other commodities

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS LAW below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!
Mam charter of two means