MBA IB - International Business Environment (IBE) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT .

These notes and eBook on INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 300 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT Notes eBook:
  • UNIT – I
International Business: Nature, importance and scope – Mode of entry into international business - Framework for analyzing international business environment – geographical, economic, socio-cultural, political and legal environment.
  • UNIT – II
International Economic Environment: World economic and trading situation; International economic institutions and agreements – WTO, UNCAD, IMF, World Bank; Generalized system of preferences, GSTP; International commodity agreements.
  • UNIT – III
Multinational Corporations: Conceptual framework of MNCs; MNCs and host and home country relations; Technology transfers – importance and types – M&A of MNC’s
  • UNIT – IV
Nature of International Business Environment: Forces – Political environment – Legal Environment – Technology – Cultural Environment – Country Classifications – Economic Trade Policies
  • UNIT – V
Foreign Investment: Capital flows – types and theories of foreign investment; foreign investment flows and barriers.- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - International Business Environment (IBE).pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 183
Reactions: dangbuinamphong