MBA IB - Forex Management and Currency Derivatives Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Forex Management and Currency Derivatives.

These notes and eBook on Forex Management and Currency Derivatives have been prepared by experienced MBA IB faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 297 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Forex Management and Currency Derivatives Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
The Foreign Exchange Market - Organisation – Spot Vs Forward Markets – Bid and Ask rates –Interbank Quotations – International Market Quotations – Cross Rates – Merchant Rates – FEDAI Regulations – Role of RBI
  • UNIT-II
Exchange Rates - Exchange rate systems – Gold Standard – Bretton Woods – Fixed Vs Floating Exchange Rate systems – Determinants of Exchange Rates – Exchange Controls.
  • UNIT-III
Foreign Exchange Transactions – Purchase and Sale transactions – Spot Vs Forward transactions – Forward Margins – Interbank Deals – Cover deals – Trading – Swap deals – Arbitrage Operations – Factors determining Forward margins – Different types of Foreign exchange exposers.
  • UNIT-IV
Ready and Forward Exchange Rates – Principle types of Ready Merchant rates – Ready rates based on ncross rates – Forward exchange contracts – Execution of Forward contracts – cancellation and Extensions - Dealing position – Exchange position – Cash position.
  • UNIT-V
Currency Derivatives – Currency Forwards – Currency Futures – Currency Options – Exchange traded transactions – Financial Swaps – Forward Rate agreements – Interest Rate Options.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Forex Management and Currency Derivatives below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA IB - Forex Management and Currency Derivatives.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: dangbuinamphong