MBA IB - Cross Cultural Business Management Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, on this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – CROSS CULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. These notes and eBook on CROSS CULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT have been prepared by experienced MBA IB lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in CROSS CULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT Notes eBook for MBA:

• UNIT -I: Introduction - Concept of Culture for a Business Context; Brief wrap up of organizational culture & its dimensions; Cultural Background of business stake-holders – An Analytical frame work

• UNIT -II: Culture and Global Management - Global Business Scenario and Role of Culture- A Frame work for Analysis; Elements & Processes of Communication across Cultures; Communication Strategy for/ of an Indian MNC and Foreign MNC & High Performance Winning Teams and Cultures; Culture Implications for Team Building

• UNIT -III: Cross Culture – Negotiation & Decision Making - Process of Negotiation and Needed Skills & Knowledge Base – Over view with two illustrations from multi cultural contexts-International and Global Business Operations- Strategy Formulation & Implementation; Aligning Strategy, Structure & Culture in an organizational Context.

• UNIT -IV: Global Human Resources Management - Staffing and Training for Global Operations – Expatriate -Developing a Global Management Cadre.. Motivating and Leading; Developing the values and behaviors necessary to build high-performance organization personnel [individuals and teams included] – Retention strategies.

• UNIT -V: Corporate Culture - The Nature of Organizational Cultures Diagnosing the As-Is Condition; Designing the Strategy for a Culture Change Building; Successful Implementation of Culture Change Phase; Measurement of ongoing Improvement.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - CROSS CULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• MBA IB - Cross Cultural Business Management Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4 - Free PDF Downl...pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dangbuinamphong

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi @kiranduti - thanks for letting us know that the PDF file is missing from this thread. We have contacted the author about the issue and added the missing document as requested. All the best with studying Cross cultural business management. Cheers!