MBA HR - Human Resource Development (HRD) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – Human Resource Development.

These notes and eBook on Human Resource Development have been prepared by experienced MBA HR faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 206 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Human Resource Development Notes eBook:
  • UNIT I Human Resource Development – Evolution of HRD - Relationship with HRM - Human Resource Development Functions - Roles and Competencies of HRD Professionals - Challenges to Organization and HRD professionals – Employee Behaviour – External and Internal Influence – Motivation as Internal Influence – Learning and HRD – Learning Strategies and Styles
  • UNIT II Frame work of Human Resource Development - HRD Processes - Assessing HRD Needs - HRD Model Designing Effective HRD Program - HRD Interventions- Creating HRD Programs - Implementing HRD programs - Training Methods - Self Paced/Computer Based/ Company Sponsored Training - On-the-Job and Off-the-Job - Brain Storming - Case Studies - Role Plays - Simulations - T-Groups - Transactional Analysis.
  • UNIT III Evaluating HRD programs - Models and Frame Work of Evaluation - Assessing the Impact of HRD Programs - Human Resource Development Applications - Fundamental Concepts of Socialization Realistic Job Review - Career Management and Development.
  • UNIT IV Management Development - Employee counseling and wellness services – Counseling as an HRD Activity - Counseling Programs - Issues in Employee Counseling - Employee Wellness and Health Promotion Programs - Organizational Strategies Based on Human Resources.
  • UNIT V Work Force Reduction, Realignment and Retention - HR Performance and Bench Marking - Impact of Globalization on HRD- Diversity of Work Force - HRD programs for diverse employees - Expatriate & Repatriate support and development.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Human Resource Development below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA HR - Human Resource Development (HRD) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 265