MBA Finance - Strategic Financial Management (SFM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject –Strategic Financial Management.

These notes and eBook on Strategic Financial Management have been prepared by experienced MBA Finance faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 296 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in Strategic Financial Management Notes eBook:
  • UNIT – I Financial Policy and Strategic Planning –Strategic Planning Process – Objectives and Goals – Major Kinds of Strategies and Policies – Corporate Planning – Process of Financial Planning – Types of Financial Plan – Financial Models – Tools or Techniques of Financial Modeling – Uses and Limitations of Financial Modeling – Applications of Financial Models – Types of Financial Models - Process of Financial Model Development.
  • UNIT – II Investments Decisions under Risk and Uncertainty – Techniques of Investment Decision – Risk Adjusted Discount Rate, Certainty Equivalent Factor, Statistical Method, Sensitivity Analysis and Simulation Method – Corporate Strategy and High Technology Investments.
  • UNIT – III Expansion and Financial Restructuring – Corporate Restructuring - Mergers and Amalgamations – reasons for Merger, Benefits and Cost of Merger – Takeovers – Business Alliances – Managing an Acquisition – Divestitures – Ownership Restructuring – Privatisation – Dynamics of Restructuring – Buy Back of Shares – Leveraged Buy-outs (LBOs) – Divestiture – Demergers.
  • UNIT – IV Leasing – Importance, Types, Tax Considerations, and Accounting Considerations – Evaluation of Lease from the point of view of Lessor and Lessee – Lease versus Buy Decision – Venture Capital – Concept and Developments in India – Process and Methods of Financing – Fiscal Incentives.
  • UNIT – V Financing Strategy - Innovative Sources of Finance – Asset Backed Securities - Hybrid Securities namely Convertible and Non-Convertible Debentures, Deep Discount Bonds, Secured Premium Notes, Convertible Preference Shares – Option Financing, Warrants, Convertibles and Exchangeable Commercial Paper.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - Strategic Financial Management below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• Strategic Financial Management (SFM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 3.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 475
Reactions: dangbuinamphong