MBA Finance - International Business Finance (IBF) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – International Business Finance.

These notes and eBook on International Business Finance have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 285 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in International Business Finance Notes eBook:
  • UNIT-I
International Trade –Benefits – Basis of International Trade – Foreign Trade and Economic Growth – Balance of Trade – Balance of Payment – Current Trends in India – Barriers to International Trade – Indian EXIM Policy.
  • UNIT-II
Export and Import Finance: Special need for Finance in International Trade – INCO Terms (FOB, CIF, etc.,) – Payment Terms – Letters of Credit – Pre Shipment and Post Shipment Finance – Fortfaiting – Deferred Payment Terms – EXIM Bank – ECGC and its schemes – Import Licensing – Financing methods for import of Capital goods.
  • UNIT-III
Foreign Exchange Markets – Spot Prices and Forward Prices – Factors influencing Exchange rates – The effects of Exchange rates in Foreign Trade – Tools for hedging against Exchange rate variations – Forward, Futures and Currency options – FEMA – Determination of Foreign Exchange rate and Forecasting – Law of one price – PPP theory – Interest Rate Parity – Exchange rate Forecasting.
  • UNIT-IV
Export Trade Documents: Financial Documents – Bill of Exchange – Type – Commercial Documents – Proforma, Commercial, Consular, Customs, Legalized Invoice, Certificate of Origin Certificate Value, Packing List, Weight Certificate, Certificate of Analysis and Quality, Certificate of Inspection, Health certificate. Transport Documents - Bill of Lading, Airway Bill, Postal Receipt, Multimodal Transport Document. Risk Covering Document: Insurance Policy, Insurance Cover Note. Official Document: Export Declaration Forms, GR Form, PP From, COD Form, Softer Forms, Export Certification, GSPS – UPCDC Norms.
  • UNIT-V
Export Promotion Schemes – Government Organizations Promoting Exports – Export Incentives: Duty Exemption – IT Concession – Marketing Assistance – EPCG, DEPB – Advance License – Other efforts I Export Promotion – EPZ – EQU – SEZ and Export House.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - International Business Finance below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Finance - International Business Finance (IBF).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 326
Reactions: dangbuinamphong
Feb 23, 2021
Thanks to the team for this great opportunity availed me to access this material. I hope to share some materials here too in the nearest future.

Thanks.

Saheed Olakunle AKINBOLA

Reactions: Pri.mod