MBA Finance - Global Financial Markets (GFM) Notes & eBook - Second Year Sem 4

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks,

I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET .

These notes and eBook on GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 251 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET Notes eBook:

• UNIT-I
Globalisation - Implications of Globalisation – Goals of International Financial Management - scope of
International Finance – International Monetary System – Bimetallism – Gold Standard – Bretton Woods
System – Floating Exchange Rate Regime – European Monetary System – IMF – WTO – GATT .
  • UNIT-II
Balance of Payments – The Current Account – The Capital Account – significance - Balance of Payments
in the World – Balance of Payments Account of India
  • UNIT-III
International Financial Markets – Sources of International Funds – Multilateral Development Banks –
Governments/ Governmental Agencies – International Banks – Security Markets Instruments of
International Financial Markets– International Equities – GDRs – ADRs - International Money Market
and Bond Market Instruments – Euro Bonds – Repos – Euro Commercial Paper – Medium Term Notes –
Floating Rate Notes – Loan Syndicates – Euro Deposits – Euro Issues in India.
  • UNIT-IV
Currency Risk and Exposure – Types of Currency Risk – Management of Currency Risk – Concept and
Measurement of Transaction Exposure - Techniques of Transaction Exposure Management – Translation
Exposure – methods – Transaction Exposure Vs. Translation Exposure – Exchange Risk Management –
Operating Exposure – measuring and managing Operating Exposure.
  • UNIT-V
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) – Forms of FDIs – FDI in World – purpose of overseas investment –
Benefits to the Host Countries – Effects of FDI – Political Risk.

You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKET below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Cheers!!

Downloads

• MBA Finance - Global Financial Markets (GFM).pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 199
Reactions: dangbuinamphong