Manufacturing Technology-1 lecture notes,ebook,pdf download for Mechanical

Rinky.arora

~ La la Land ~
Feb 28, 2015
Student of
Engineering
Hi Fellas, check out the ebook of Manufacturing Technology-1 for Mechanical,Automobile and Industrial Production engineering students. I will also share the lecture notes and other ebooks in PDF download format.

This ebook, notes for the subject Manufacturing Technology-1 covers the following modules:

UNIT I METAL CASTING PROCESSES -
Sand casting – Sand moulds - Type of patterns – Pattern materials – Pattern allowances – Types of Moulding sand – Properties – Core making – Methods of Sand testing – Moulding machines – Types of moulding machines - Melting furnaces – Working principle of Special casting processes – Shell – investment casting – Ceramic mould – Lost Wax process – Pressure die casting – Centrifugal casting – CO2 process – Sand Casting defects.

UNIT II JOINING PROCESSES - Fusion welding processes – Types of Gas welding – Equipments used – Flame characteristics – Filler and Flux materials - Arc welding equipments - Electrodes – Coating and specifications – Principles of Resistance welding – Spot/butt – Seam – Projection welding Percusion welding – GS metal arc welding – Flux cored – Submerged arc welding – Electro slag welding – TIG welding – Principle and application of special welding processes – Plasma arc welding – Thermit welding – Electron beam welding – Friction welding – Diffusion welding – Weld defects – Brazing – Soldering process – Methods and process capabilities – Filler materials and fluxes – Types of Adhesive bonding.

UNIT III BULK DEFORMATION PROCESSES - Hot working and cold working of metals – Forging processes – Open impression and closed die forging – Characteristics of the process – Types of Forging Machines – Typical forging operations – Rolling of metals – Types of Rolling mills – Flat strip rolling – Shape rolling operations – Defects in rolled parts – Principle of rod and wire drawing – Tube drawing – Principles of Extrusion – Types of Extrusion – Hot and Cold extrusion – Equipments used.

UNIT IV SHEET METAL PROCESSES - Sheet metal characteristics – Typical shearing operations – Bending – Drawing operations – Stretch forming operations –– Formability of sheet metal – Test methods – Working principle and application of special forming processes – Hydro forming – Rubber pad forming – Metal spinning – Introduction to Explosive forming – Magnetic pulse forming – Peen forming – Super plastic forming.

UNIT V MANUFACTURING OF PLASTIC COMPONENTS - Types of plastics – Characteristics of the forming and shaping processes – Moulding of
Thermoplastics – Working principles and typical applications of – Injection moulding – Plunger and screw machines – Compression moulding – Transfer moulding – Typical industrial applications –Introduction to Blow moulding – Rotational moulding – Film blowing – Extrusion – Thermoforming –Bonding of Thermoplastics.

You can easily download these notes, eBook for the subject Manufacturing Technology-1 by clicking the download link below.

Downloads

• MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY – I.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 5,103
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cool.sardar

ironman2018

Aug 27, 2015
Student of
Engineering
very very thank you!!!!!!!!you are help with my life

divyagautam

Nov 22, 2015
Student of
Engineering
i want a book m.l.khanna and r.k.jain plz do mail me n my mail address is divyaagautamabu20@*****.com

Adwenpa

Jan 19, 2016
Student of
Engineering
Please can I have the book for studies? my email is xxxx@*****.com

Admin001

Staff member
Jan 18, 2015
Student of
M.Tech
Hi Krishnakanth, once you login, please ctrl+f5 on this page. Sometimes, the session does not get logged in without a hard refresh of the page. Please let us know if you still face issues.

Thanks.

Hyden

Nov 15, 2017
Student of
Engineering
Send manufracture technology 1 vijayaragavan book
Hydengeo557.hg@*****.com

anurag.rana

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for sharing this manufacturing technology notes and ebooks.. keep it up guyzz !!

cool.sardar

Feb 21, 2015
Very very good - thank you mam for sharing these Manufacturing Technology 1 notes for all mech engineering, very helpful!

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
Wow, thanks! This is THE best free study material ever for Manufacturing Technology-1 subject – these PDF notes eBook for Manufacturing Technology-1 would be a great help for all Mechanical/Automobile engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!