Manufacturing science & technology - 2 quick revision PDF notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering 3rd Year - Free Download

Ranjith.ds

Mar 15, 2017
Hello Mechanical Engineering students, I am sharing the Manufacturing science & technology - 2 PDF class lecture notes, eBook, book as per the Mechanical Engineering Third year course syllabus. These Manufacturing science & technology - 2 quick revision notes will help you prepare on the exam day and score good marks.

List of topics covered in Manufacturing science & technology - 2 quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook for Mechanical Engineering Third Year:

• Classification of metal Machining Processes, Tool Materials, Types of Tools, single Point & Multipoint Tool Geometry and Nomenclature ; ASA, ORS & NRS System, Effect of Tool Geometry and Effect of Machining Variables on machining.
  • Mechanism of Chip Formation, Shear deformation and shear plane.
  • Force System in Turning, Merchants circle diagram, velocity relationship and Rosenberg relationship, stress in conventional shear plane, Energy of cutting process, restricted cutting
  • Evaluation of Machinability ; Mechanism of Tool Wear, Tool Life, Taylors Tool Life Equations Determination of Optimum Cutting Speed in Machining, Thermal Aspects Of Machining Chip, Tool Interface temperature, Cutting Fluids, Economics of machining
  • Jigs & Fixtures : - Principle, types of turning
  • Design of Single Point Cutting Tool, Form tool and Broach tool
  • Non Conventional Machining Processes : Principle, Process parameters and application of AJM, EDM, ECM, LBM & USM
  • Principles of NC, CNC & DNC machines
Please click the download link below to get Manufacturing science & technology - 2 quick revision PDF Hand written class notes, book, eBook file for Mechanical Engineering Third Year syllabus.

Downloads

• BTech Mechanical - MANUFACTURING SCIENCE _ TECHNOLOGY – 2.pdf
    34.6 MB · Views: 634
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cool.sardar

adrsh

Senior User
Sep 20, 2020
Wow, thanks! This is THE best free study material ever for Manufacturing science & technology - 2 subject – these PDF notes eBook for Manufacturing science & technology - 2 would be a great help for all Mechanical/Automobile engineering students.

I am bookmarking Studynama for my future reference!