Managerial Economics Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2

S

shruthi.ur

Hey Folks, I welcome you to my MBA thread on Studynama Community. On this thread, I have shared the PDF lecture notes for the subject – MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS.

These notes and eBook on MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS have been prepared by experienced Commerce faculty and toppers and will provide you with easy to study material. There are 239 no. of pages in this PDF lecture notes and the PDF file can be easily downloaded below.

List of key topics in MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS Notes eBook:

• General Foundations of Managerial Economics - Economic approach, Circular flow of activity, Nature of the firm - Forms of organizations - Objectives of firms - Demand analysis and estimation - Individual, Market and Firm demand, Determinants of demand, Elasticity measures and business decision making, Demand forecasting - Theory of the firm, Production functions in the short and long run - Cost concepts - Short run and long run costs.
  • Product Markets - Market Structure - Competitive market - Imperfect competition and barriers to entry - Pricing in different markets - Recourse Markets - Pricing and Employment of inputs under different market structures - Wages and wage differentials.
  • Principles of Economic Decision-making - Capital Budgeting Techniques - Present Worth Method - Future worth Method - Annual equivalent Method - Rate of Return Method, Replacement Economy - Economic Life - Cost of Capital-Analysis of risk and uncertainty.
  • Introduction to National Income - Models of National Income Determination - Economic Indicators - Technology and Employment - Issues and Challenges; Business and Government.
  • Inter-Sectoral Linkages: Macro Aggregates and Policy Interrelationships - Fiscal and Monetary Policies - Industrial Finance - Money Market, Capital market and Institutional Finance.
You can download the PDF lecture notes eBook for the subject - MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS below. I hope you like them and get help in your studies. Moreover, please feel free to ask any query below or LIKE this post to motivate me to share more study materials with all students!

Downloads

• Managerial Economics Lecture Notes, eBook - MBA First Year Sem 2 - Free PDF Download.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 237
Last edited by a moderator: